Monday, December 6, 2010

this city's contagious.

It's back to Arizona for me. So long Los Angeles.
These are a few of the things I will miss most.




Swingers. The best diner that ever existed. Also where my roommates and I spent our Valentines Day this year. As you can see, we ate our feelings.


Although I went to the beach no more than five times in the past two years, I like knowing that I can go when I please.



The carnival that pops up every couple of months. And my excitement that comes with driving by it for the first time.



Downtown LA. Despite the abundance of homeless people, there's just something great about it.

 

The Santa Monica Pier. A safe haven from the city.


However, there are some things that I will not miss at all.






Nothing like a cigarette butt to ruin a good picture.


Never ever having change to feed the meter.


Having to take the freeway every destination. I miss taking side streets and dirt roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment